Re: [dev][project] soap - a simple xdg-open replacement

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:02:59 +0200

On Sun, 4 May 2014 18:55:25 +0100
Chris Down <chris_AT_chrisdown.name> wrote:

> You appear to have not understood my concern -- this has nothing to do
> with writing an obviously insecure config.h; to anyone writing one, the
> following seems perfectly reasonable because there is no documented
> reason that it should not be:

I already laid out your concern three times. I know of the triviality
of your problem and as I said, it's in fact a problem of configuration
and not a security issue for a properly-configured program.

> If this should be like this, then it should definitely be documented
> (which right now it is not).

Yep, that's right. I'll do just that, as already said in an earlier
response, to make sure no one runs into this problem.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>