[dev] C coded cross-platform youtube video viewer

From: patrick295767 patrick295767 <patrick295767_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 19:29:29 +0200

Hi,

I was watching a movie on youtube, and finally I realized that we
still haven't coded an application, such as we were doing 10-20 years
ago.

Why we still so heavily use the browser, when so much is possible with
coding in C.

Well you might you youtube python app, but it is so much marvellous to
code in C (or alternatively in C++).

Maybe one day we can rise more hacking programs (actually, you have
your own responsability to use it, over a gnu licencing.).

Well, the era of console apps is still there actively developed, but
we still have to strive more to bring more apps.

http://cli-apps.org/

Cheers Guys, and Be C with you you always, even in your Pocket (on iphone ;))!