Re: [dev] [st] Blank lines not preserved

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:15:26 -0500

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:04:02PM +0200, FRIGN wrote:
> Predictability =!= Common Behaviour.
>
> Just because "everyone" does it, doesn't make it right!

But "brightening" colors by incrementing the number is? I'm not sure why
you so vehemently defend a broken implementation of uncommon feature.
You're free to continue using st's non-standard colors; it doesn't
affect me, and my build script automatically patches out the
poorly-conceived "feature" making it a non-issue for me at this point.

I've said all there is to be said on my side of the issue, and I am done
beating this dead horse.

Eric