Re: [dev] C coded lightweight Linux vector graphics editor

From: Dmitrij D. Czarkoff <czarkoff_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 18:10:18 +0200

patrick295767 patrick295767 said:
> Because you have always very fantastic/great ideas in this field, I
> would like to ask if you would know a cool vector graphics editor.

Basically, all of them suck. The best SVG editor I came across to date
was <your favorite plain text editor name here>, although SVG already
sucks enough to make the idea of suckless SVG editor self-contradictory.

On a side note: I really enjoy the idea behind Tkpaint,[0] which
produced Tcl script as an output. I believe drawing capabilities of TCL
are not good enough to match SVG though.

[0]: http://aspbak.netanya.ac.il/~samy/tkpaint.html

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff