RE: [dev] Lightweight, non-bloated, fast image viewer?

From: Jihyun Yu <yjh0502_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 04:32:46 +0900

Hi,

I wrote a simple image viewer about two weeks ago[1]. I changed my window
manager to dwm several weeks ago, but I couldn't find a good image viewer,
so I decided to write one. It's quite minimal, it can only display JPEG
images, only supports fullscreen mode, there is no fancy resampling or
caching, but it can display images and meets most of my use cases.

 [1] https://github.com/yjh0502/comic