[dev] [sent] simple presentation tool

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 01:01:21 +0200

Heyho guys,

I wrote a small presentation tool[0]. It takes plaintext as input and displays
it in a X11 window. No need for latex, libreoffice, etc.

Since it only supports one line per slide at the moment, it is probably most
useful for Takahashi presentations[1] / lightning talks, which I think is a
great form of a „suckless presentation“.

I'm looking forward to the first real world trial due next saturday.

What do you think?

--Markus

[0] https://github.com/schachmat/sent
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takahashi_method