[dev] [sbase] [test] [patch] fix specific 3 argument case

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:40:58 -0700

After writing my own test[0] I checked and sbase already has test. I'm
including a patch to remove test from the TODO. I also noticed that
sbase's test handles a few specific cases incorrectly (documentation
at [1]).

test ! = foo
When there are 3 arguments and the second is a valid binary primary
test should perform that binary test. Only if the second argument is
not a valid binary primary and the first is ! should test negate the
two argument test. I've attached a patch that should fix this.

test ! ! !
test ! ! ! !
When there are 3 arguments and the second is not a valid primary and
the first is !, test should return the negation of the remaining two
argument test. In this case sbase's test works correctly for ! and ! !
but fails afterwards as it's not recursive. I don't yet have a patch
for this but I'm working on one.

Then again both of these areas may be places in which worse is better.

-emg

[0] https://bitbucket.org/emg/tidbits/src/11329f3834caad03f619f17c11cf3f530052ae74/test.c?at=master
[1] http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/utilities/test.html