Re: [dev] fsbm

From: <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 08:03:01 +0100

> - Rename volatile bool q = false; to "isrunning".

is.* is a reserved name space, it have not to be used in external scope.

> - Use the safer strlcpy or snprintf instead of strcpy().

I disagree, check the size before of calling strcpy. If you want to
avoid security risk you also have to check the output of strlcpy
to detect truncations, so you don't win anything. In both cases
you have to add a comparision, so it is better to use strcpy that
is standard.