Re: [dev] Operating system choice

From: Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:22:36 +0100

Hey there,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:19:15PM -0600, Josh Lawrence wrote:
> I'm curious to know what flavor of *nix people on this list use on a
> day-to-day basis.

Slackware atm at home, I'm still tinkering with it to get an environment which
conforms to my quirks.
It's installed in dual boot with a dumbuntu (bodhi) for my relatives, who use
it just for the browser and sometimes the word processor...
I'd like to switch to a statically compiled *nix system next. Or to work a
hell lot, adapting the modern world to a p9 distro. But I'm not going to
change soon, slack is cool and I'm not in the mood.

--
Teodoro Santoni