Re: [dev] [website] [proposal] Add suckless logo and minor style change

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 22:11:21 +0100

On 4 February 2015 at 21:57, Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de> wrote:
> for an example site, I am using, I get a `301 moved permanently` linking to
> `/news/` as response to a `GET /news` request. At least for me it isn't a big
> deal at all and I prefer not having to maintain a cgi, if I can avoid it.

I'm not saying that your suggested approach wouldn't work, but indeed
it would result in plenty redirects (in rare cases it would even break
due to the usage of anchors).

I'd rather prefer treating files without extensions as html to avoid
such problems.

But as said, first things first -- I do believe quark would be worth
to be extended with native swerc treatment.

BR,
-Anselm