Re: [dev] st: selecting text affects both primary and clipbaord

From: <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:38:06 +0100

* k0ga_AT_shike2.com 2015-02-20 17:39
> I agree here, it shouldn't modiy the CLIPBOARD seletction. Sometime
> is good to have different things in both selections. If nobady claims
> about it I will apply your patch.

I'd leave it as is, in order not to break scrips which expect to read
something from CLIPBOARD.

In other programms, you might have the choice to send something to
selection or CLIPBOARD by different means. In st, however, you don't.
Thus, the current behaviour seems to me more consistent and intuitive.

--s