Re: [dev] Suckless unit testing in C?

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:28:45 -0800

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 12:33:07AM +0100, FRIGN wrote:
> Just wrap your lines, it's basic E-Mail-etiquette.
> And it's not just some convenience for Mutt-users. Any mail-client benefits
> from properly-wrapped lines and there's no reason to tell every user to
> use a script to handle it.
> This just pushes the problem onward to people who actually are not responsible
> for it.

Do you really think people that are using mail clients that don't
automatically wrap text are going to take to manually wrap them? I very
much doubt it, and trying to convert all of them to different mail
clients or take the time to manually wrap lines is a battle that was
lost the day it was started. If anything, you could argue that unwrapped
lines are better since it lets the end-user choose what width they want
their lines wrapped at.

Eric