Re: [dev][dwm] Systray and hipchat

From: Yury Shvedov <shved_AT_lvk.cs.msu.su>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:42:37 +0300

Yes, I did. And it works well for me with version 2.2.1328 in any case
and I'm happily using it. Btw with this kludge the pidging bug was
partly gone: the icon shown but doesn't update properly. It is easy to
understand what happens with it, using debug output as I did for hipchat.

--
Kind regards
Yury Shvedov