Re: [dev] [st] Backspace is now Linux

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 00:11:28 +0100

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 00:03:39 +0100
Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net> wrote:

> St now has the Linux behaviour of Backspace as a default. Please change
> your configuration back from not using any strange backspace hacks.
>
> From now on new rules apply:
>
> Backspace == \177
> Delete == \033[3~
>
> I hope you get the new logic. Suckless police patrols will control this
> new knowledge. Disobedience will be sentenced.

"There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched
at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police
plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even
conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate
they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You had to live—
did live, from habit that became instinct—in the assumption that every
sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement
scrutinized."

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>