Re: [dev] [st] segfault when selecting text

From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng_AT_opmbx.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 23:47:33 -0300

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 02:57:03PM -0300, Henrique Lengler wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 07:02:28AM +0100, Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:
> > Your problem is the commit 72d2accc22 which removed _BSD_SOURCE
> > and introduced _DEFAULT_SOURCE instead, but since strsep is not a
> > POSIX function, each system requires different defines. Can you test
> > to define _BSD_SOURCE also?
>
> I defined and this didn't solved, the same error. I didn't backtraced
> again.

I discovered that this is maybe a font problem. I deleted this source
and cloned a new. It compiled and worked withou this bug. But when I
tried to change the font to Inconsolata, the bug returned. I will still
using it with the default config, while I try to solve the problem.
--
Regards
Henrique Lengler