Re: [dev] sbase echo.c doesn't respect POSIX

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:26:47 +0100

Quoth Prog Rider:
> What about my other issue?
> echo.c doesnt print shit that loons like cmdline arg

I presume "loons" is a typo of "looks". If I understand you
correctly, you are wrong:

; ./echo -h -a hello
-h -a hello

Are you suggesting you thought it would not print '-h -a'?

> PS: I don't follow E-Mail etiquette because I copy-paste stuff from
> http://bbs.progrider.org/prog/read/1428010887
> Sorry. I hope that's okay for you?

It isn't ideal, because you aren't being clear, which means more
work for us to figure out what you're trying to communicate. Which
is rude.

Nick