Re: [dev] [sbase] Anoncoreutils

From: Prog Rider <progrider2_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:49:12 -0300

Its history is similar to sbase: a bunch of guys were displeased with
the inefficiency and bloat of current utils and decided to write their
own. But those people were all talk and little action, so we only got
incomplete stuff. But there might still be some good ideas on the
tarball, so I put it out there for sbase developers.
Let me know what you guys think after investigating it.

Cheers.