Re: [dev] [dwm] Style changes

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 07:42:38 +0200

> Well, it would be identified as such, so you just go to the commit
> before that.
> In the end, this is a very weak argument. If you change the style
> early enough, the succeeding history will be fine.

And when you go to the previous commit, you discover that it was
another style change and you have to go before that again, and when
you discover the actual commit, if you want to blame another line of
this actual commit, maybe you discover that is another style change.
Style changes makes difficult to follow the history of repositories
(more difficult, not imposible), and it is the reason why,for example,
they are not allowed in git project itself . We have some of these
problems in st now (__20h__, pun for you :P).

I realy hate the style of st, and it makes my life harder, because
after some years with it, I don't get used to it, and I cannot use
regular expressions in effective way (function braces are not in
column 1), but I think we should not modify the style.

Regards,