[dev] [dmenu] Potential bug in dmenu Ctrl+Enter handling

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 11:18:02 -0700

While looking at the dmenu source code to make a patch for it, I noticed
this conditional on line 371: "if(!(ev->state & ControlMask))". It looks
as though pressing Ctrl+(Shift)+Enter is supposed to print the current
selection to stdout without terminating dmenu, but pressing
Ctrl+(Shift)+Enter doesn't do anything; is this a bug or am I misreading
the code? I am using a standard US keyboard layout with
LANG=en_US.UTF-8.

Eric