Re: [dev] [sbase] [join] RFC

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:14:04 +0200

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:20:40 -0400
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <first.lord.of.teal_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Wolfgang,

> I have made an attempt at join(1). I hope it is worth a look.
>
> See NOTES for some points on which this implementation differs from
> other joins. The handling of -a | -v when used with -o is an issue.
>
> Comments are welcome. Please be brutal.

thanks for your contribution! Here are a few points I noticed:

 - The MIN, MAX macros are already defined in util.h
 - try to also put a comma on the last element in arrays and enums
 - Don't indent function-argument-breaks with tabs, but spaces.
   (Look at usage() for example)
 - At file opening in main, use else if rather than else { if }
 - Great coding style! No issues in that regard, and this is a
   great achievement given you have to take a lot of things
   into consideration there.

Really solid work man! I don't have the time to test it, but
codewise it's already very good. :)

Cheers

FRIGN

--