[dev] aijuboard

From: Julius Schmidt <aiju_AT_phicode.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:36:57 +0200 (CEST)

I am currently collecting funds for a production run of a Zynq based board
built specifically with Plan 9 in mind. It has a dual-core ARM CPU and a
Xilinx FPGA. We are running 9front, but labs and 9atom would likely work
fine too.

You can preorder it for $500, buy a glenda or aijuboard t-shirt for $60 or
just donate any amount you want.

The campaign will be running for 21 more days and we're currently $2300
short. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aijuboard

-- aiju