Re: [dev] surf release?

From: 7heo <7heo_AT_mail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 17:53:47 +0200

Hey Frign.

> I'd be happy to see this annoying discussion resolved in the short term.

> More and more Arch hipsters found their way on this ML

You're doing it wrong then. It's not by calling people names that you're going to make the discussion any shorter. ;)

Else, why the big fuss; because it's wrong. Please read my previous mails if you wanna know why/how.

Suckless comes from suck less. We're not here to settle down on wrong solutions.

Now, I said what I think, unless something meaningful comes up, count me out.