[dev] [abduco] Strange behavior with abduco -A

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:26:38 -0400

Hi,

After my last pull a few weeks ago, I started noticing some strange
behavior with abduco and I want to know if others can reproduce it.
Here are the steps:

1) Run 'abduco -A foo ping suckless.org'

2) Press 'CTRL+\' to detach

3) Run 'abduco -A foo' to reattach

4) Press 'CTRL+\' and it flashes the screen but does not detach

5) Press 'CTRL+\' a second time and it detaches this time

Here's what the output looks like:

    $ abduco -A foo ping suckless.org
    abduco: foo: detached
    $ abduco -A foo
    abduco: foo: detached
    abduco: foo: detached
    $

Also, oddly, I am only seeing this behavior on my Ubuntu Linux host, not
my AIX hosts. Can others reproduce this?

Thanks -Ross