[dev] kodi

From: Cattus Cerebrum <cattuscerebrum_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:46:39 -0500

I am trying to run kodi (kodi.tv) under dwm (on debian linux).

 dwm is built from the current git master.

 When starting kodi in fullscreen mode, it completely intercepts all
the keyboard input, dwm does not get any input (e.g. I cannot switch
tags, etc.) I have to exit kodi to be able to do anything. When
running in a window mode, the window kodi creates is about 1/4 of the
screen, and cannot be resized.

I would appreciate any suggestions, maybe someone on the forum has a
similar setup.

 Thanks.