[dev] Stali RC

From: Richard <r_j_humphreys_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:32:53 +0000 (UTC)

I have stumbled across stali and it looks intriguing. I would like to install it this weekend. I have perused
http://git.sta.li/rootfs-x86_64/tree/

and
http://sta.li/installation

... I just wanted a quick sanity check:

- Am I right in assuming that stali does not include a /etc directory (and therefore does not include prebuilt rc scripts).

- If so does anyone have sample rc startup/shutdown scripts that I could use as a basis?

(I can grab scripts from my slackware box or a backup of an old LFS machine - but I am keen to see how the experts do it...)
Many Thanks, Richard.