Re: [dev] Stali RC

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:02:13 +0200

> > - am I correct in thinking that we install manual pages, but currently no 'man' program to read them?
>
> I'd propose using the OpenBSD man tools.

I propose to use neatroff, that is a new implementation from scratch of
the full troff toolchain. I know that the main use of troff today is
man pages, and it can be solved using OpenBSD mandoc, but I feel that
a unix alike system without full support for troff is not unix alike.

https://github.com/litcave/neatroff
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2013-07/msg00001.html
http://litcave.rudi.ir/neatroff.pdf

I think it is sane enough to be included in stali.

Regards,