Re: [dev] A chance for a suckless web?

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 18:38:40 +0100

Quoth tautolog_AT_gmail.com:
> I have considered making a reader mode in surf, and having a sort of automatic mode for going into reader mode to make it more of a default.

I did that, but not with an automatic reader mode thing. Haven't
updated it for a while, but it should still just work most of the
time.

https://njw.name/simplyread

Instructions for installing in surf are in INSTALL.

I haven't used it personally much lately, as I don't generally have
javascript enabled. I'd like to set surf to allow script.js even
when other javascript is disabled, but never got around to doing
that.