Re: [dev] dmenu segfaults when pressing control+enter without a selection

From: Matthew of Boswell <mordervomubel+suckless_AT_lockmail.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:28:18 -0400

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:57:16 +0200
Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org> wrote:

> I have added a "development" section to the dmenu page so it's
> slightly more clear.

Ah, thanks =).

> > By the way... shouldn't there be a newer release of dmenu? Most distros
> > don't package the git version.
> >

> After some more work there will be a release (twss).

Cool. Is there anything I could help with? I'm not asking because I
want a release fast. If I wasn't willing to clone from git and compile
from source, I wouldn't be a fan of suckless software =).

I really like the way suckless programs are designed and coded, and I
would like to be more involved in the group. I'm willing to write
docs/web stuff as well as code.

--
Matt Boswell
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - and proprietary attachments