Re: [dev] dmenu segfaults when pressing control+enter without a selection

From: Pickfire <pickfire_AT_riseup.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:33:21 +0800

>- Compiling and testing on various platforms, think: Linux (musl,
>glibc), OpenBSD, NetBSD, etc, compilers: gcc, clang, etc.

I would like to have musl, but it seems that I still have not idea how
to build surf, dwm and st with musl. I can't get `musl-gcc` to work on
Arch, there seems to be a lot of `#include` errors.

Is there any documentation that shows how to use musl? (I had looked
into the the musl's site but found nothing)

--
< Do what you like, like what you do. >