Re: [dev] slcon2

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:14:10 +0100

Hi everybody,

I also thank all attendess for your support and commitment, also wrt.
the suckless e.V. foundation!
I hope that all attendess of slcon2 had a safe trip back home!

Soon we will provide more info to the broader suckless.org community
about the results, the status of the suckless.org foundation
registration and also the recordings of the conference talks.

I will remember this years conference for a long time!

Cheers,
Anselm