Re: [dev] [sent] 0.1 release

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:36:49 +0100

> Chill down, no one forces you to watch the videos.

Sadly I have not watched a single video from slcon yet. My critique is
based on average presentations I attended in real life, and I include
my own presentations in that criticism, they are never as good as I
would like them to be :)

Some stuff is avoidable though so I wanted to repeat it to anyone to
whom it's not obvious yet here and with the joke about the German
accent I tried (clearly failed) to just lighten up the mood here :)