Re: [dev] designing a suckless bignum library

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 03:20:57 +0100

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 00:12:47 -0200
Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Marc,

> I discovered a way to read the thread that makes it actually enjoyable.
> http://bbs.progrider.org/prog/read/1447711906/1,35,41,48,51,52,54,60
> Looks suckless and the end goals are similar with yours, I think.
> Can't wait for a suckless a bignum so that sbase can have bc and be
> even closer to completion. Shipping sbase 0.1 must be a real dream of
> you. And of users/testers too of course. Good luck with all the work
> and the tight life schedules / limited free time.

given things are never set in stone, if they actually come up with
something suckless and it's working, there would be no reason not to
accept it.
It's always nice when people come together and work on something like
that, so thanks for letting us know!

sbase 0.1 is really a release which feels more like a 1.0 release.
Once ed(1) is done, we're quite sure the release will happen. We
can't ship a set of core utilities without ed(1). ;)

Cheers and best wishes

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>