Re: [dev] Announcement: Backporting the fun into C

From: <tautolog_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:12:11 -0500

I accidentally hit send early. Anyway, I was talking to a developer friend who didn't know C, but knew php, and was explaining how he can work with much of the code he was a bit intimidated by because the memory handling and the fancy pointer stuff is outside the main business logic, so it isn't much harder to read than php where the non-framework and boilerplate stuff is, anyway. And your tools seem to have that is a goal, which is great. ‎I would review the code, anyway, so the fact that he wouldn't really know what he was doing 100% isn't a big concern, and it would probably be fun for him to have a hand in the C stuff.

Ben