Re: [dev] scrollback with st

From: Ivan Tham <pickfire_AT_riseup.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:58:30 +0800

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 07:36:01PM -0500, Greg Reagle wrote:
>I recommend using dvtm [2] with st in order to get scrolling. Someone
>ought to change the FAQ. dvtm sucks considerably less than both tmux
>and screen. It works very well, Shift+PageUp and Shift+PageDown will
>scroll. If you use dvtm (or tmux or screen) for scrollback then there
>is no need to bother with the scrollback patch for st. Or you can use
>the scrollback patch for st and forget about dvtm (or tmux or screen).
>
>[1] http://suckless.org/community [2]
>http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/dvtm/

Hi, Greg. There is actually a patch for st to use scrollback with mouse
support, I would like to advertise it as a maintainer. I would like to
use dvtm too but too bad, not support for true colors. If there is,
broadcast it to me so and I will switch to it.

Good luck and have a nice day!

--
< Do what you like, like what you do. >