Re: [dev] c++ compiler that rocks

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 08:47:28 +0100

Hey Xire,

http://lists.suckless.org/dev/

> And why is it netiquette to have line breaks instead
> of line wrapping client-side?

Because I don't want to resize my client to read
auto-wrapped lines. The "natural" maximum line-width
for humans is between 70 and 80 characters, a margin
if exceeded makes it troublesome to scan your eyes across
it.

> Omitting quotes since their format might be distasteful
> to you as formatted by iOS mail.

Hell, just use a proper mail client. iOS mail is a joke
and my colleagues had more than one huge problem with it
at work (stability, speed, ui, ...).

Cheers

FRIGN

--