Re: [dev] [libutp-c] ISO C90-ish ports of bittorrent c++ libutp

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 21:38:56 -0200

Nice project and a great thing for everyone (the less C++ garbage in
the wild the better).
Too bad the devs are showing resistance.
On suckless "stuff that rocks" page they btpd[0].
Maybe it's saner to play with that instead, even though it's been
abandoned since 2012? I personally never used btpd, but if suckless
say it's good, it probably is :)
Best wishes.

[0] https://github.com/btpd/btpd