[dev] [st] possible bug with unicode character

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:09:55 -0300

I think I found a possible bug on st when inserting a unicode character.
Here are the steps for someone to try to reproduce it.
Take the heavy round-tipped rightwards arrow (U+279C) for example.

Highlight to copy and middle-click to paste into st.
Now try to immediately write something. The characters intersect and
one gets over the other. Now try to give one space after pasting ➔ and
write anything. You will see the head of the arrow gets erased. Now
try to insert 2 spaces after inserting the arrow. Now it works fine.
Really a bug or something wrong only for me?
Thanks.