Re: [dev] [st] possible bug with unicode character

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:58:45 -0300

I made a new test and came up with some more information that may help.
Inserting the arrow and then one single space makes the arrow head not show.
But if you go to another workspace on dwm and come back, st will
redraw and the arrow head will appear.
In similar way, inserting the arrow and giving two spaces make it
work, but when deleting one of them doesn't make the arrow invisible
again. So when the arrow is fully drawn, it's all fine.
I tried with terminus font and many antialias, autohint, size options
in config.h and the behavior is always the same.
Thanks.