[dev] [scc] issues with invoking

From: Mitt Green <mitt_green_AT_riseup.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 23:17:23 +0300

Hi,

I usually compile suckless software with tcc,
but it fails at static linking, so I found myself
cloning scc.

I changed PREFIX in config.mk to /usr/local and
successfully installed it. First, what are cc1 and cc2?
Also, I couldn't find a man page. Compiling Hello World
with cc1 says it can't find stdio.h, runnning
'scc hello.c' prints "scc:execv cc2: No such file or directory".
cc2 hangs without output.

What's the current status of scc? I suppose, 'tis in its
early stages of development.

Cheers,
Mitt