Re: [dev] Re: [st] System freeze when killing X after using st-git

From: <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:33:55 +0200

> After I quit using shift-alt-q it's completely frozen, can't even switch
> between consoles.

Strange. As far as I know, it only can happen if the kernel itself
frozen, or the tty is in raw mode. I suppose the kernel is not
frozen, (we don't code so good code to be able to hang the kernel),
thus the tty is in raw mode. Did you try to use the ReqSys sequences
to try to recover the system?. I think this is the first thing you
should try. You also can try t have a remote session from another
computer, and see if the session is affected or not. I believe the
system is not frozen, but maybe I am wrong.

Regards,