[dev] [lnanohttp] nanonimal http server for linux

From: Sylvain BERTRAND <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 14:17:54 +1100

Hi,

For my personnal use, I needed a small http server. All "mini" http servers out
there I had a look were, IMHO, bloaty (SDK included).

lnanohttp is really small (including dependencies and SDK), straight on linux kernel
syscalls with a thin layer. Tested only on x86 and with a gcc/binutils
toolchain for the moment (planing to buy an armv8 raspberry board).

Can be use easily as a base for a beefier http server.

https://github.com/sylware/lnanohttp
https://repo.or.cz/lnanohttp.git

regards,

--