[dev] [dwm] [patch] config.o

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 16:24:10 +0100

Hi all,

Attached is a dwm patch that pulls out all of the key and button
handlers, and all of the layouts, into a new file called config.c,
replacing config.h. The idea is that it makes it clearer what is dwm
proper and what is just a part of the default config.

I've sat on this patch for about half a year, and I've still not made
my mind up as to whether it's a good idea or not. But I thought I
might as well post it on here anyway.

Thanks,
cls