[dev] [slcon3] Call for papers

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 08:04:00 +0200

Hi there,

I'm glad to start our call for papers for slcon3[0] which will be held
near Frankfurt (Main), Germany from 23-25 September, 2016.

We expect talk proposals between 30-60 minutes each covering either
technical or philosophical topics (rants are welcome as well).

Each proposal should contain
- the name of the author
- an abstract written in English
- presumably a couple of reference links to related ideas or topics

Please note, do only submit a proposal if you are pretty certain that
you can attend the conference on the given date.

The call for paper submission deadline is: 20 July, 2016.

Please submit your proposal to: con(at)suckless.org

We don't expect a paper or slide set prior to the conference! Your
proposal should enable us to accept/deny your talk and to schedule an
adequate slot for it.

If you cannot attend on a certain day, please add a note to your
proposal. We then are able to fine-tune the schedule.

We will publish the final schedule and all conference details in early
August 2016.

[0] http://suckless.org/conference

Best regards,
Anselm