[dev] [sbase] about audit

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:46:36 -0300

Hey guys.

The missing brackets on paste.c that I talked about on the last
message revealed something else to me.

It was introduced in commit cdbc0d50356a0f7e0dd5755e3c46593a947cf029
by FRIGN, 2015-01-29.

Then it was marked as audited and correct in commit
1bc002b44acdbfec8d374bfd0e5a858a142c0378 also by FRIGN, 2015-03-17.

This makes me think that a file should not be audited by a person that
had many contributions to it. Because if the person missed something
at first, it's likely she will miss something again. Someone else that
thinks in different ways is more likely to find errors.

So I think files should be audited by third-parties or at least by
more than 1 person before being marked as audited. This way there are
less chances of passing a files as audited when there are still
errors.

Just to make it clear, I'm not criticizing FRIGN. This happens to
everyone. It's *much* harder to find your own bugs, but easier to find
other's bugs. That's what I think.

Best wishes.