[dev] Just discovered dwm

From: by way of Nick Warne <nick_AT_linicks.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:29:40 +0100

Hi all,

I stumbled on dwm over the weekend after reading several threads abount
the systemd crap - what a great bit of kit dwm is. Running Dillo (latest
mercurial version) and claws-mail (latest git version) on Slackware
14.1, my little notebook flies - to boot up (with a BIOS password) and
on the Internet with Dillo in 38 seconds is, as youngsters say today
"wicked!".

Many thanks for something brilliant.

Nick
--
"Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward?  That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."