[dev] [dvtm] Scrolling back

From: Bruno Vetter <simplelife2010_AT_outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:40:42 +0000

Dear all,

I just checked out dvtm on a stali installation with default config.h. As a default, mod+page up is configured for scrollback along with shift-page up, which seems more convenient for me.

From my understanding, shift-page up is already sucked up by the fbdev based console so it scrolls the whole terminal window messing up the dvtm windows instead of having only the active window scrolling back.

I could setup a different key binding for scrollback, but as shift-page up is used in the dvtm default config, there might be a way to make it work I do not know of.

Any help appreciated
Bruno