[dev] [dwm] alpha+ systray patches not working together

From: <joelbars_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 22:48:53 -0300

Hi,

I'm new in this list (I don't even know that this is the right place).
I'm trying to patch systray and alpha patch together, and I can make
them compile but I coudn't get dwm to start. I don't know how to
access a more detailed to get a better idea of what is not working. If
someone have managed to apply and use these two patches together and
can help me, I'll be very greatful.

Best regards.
Joel