Re: [dev] [ st ] - 'visudo' has strange effect

From: Mohammed Zohaib Ali Khan <zakkstar_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 23:32:52 +0530

Hi

You can just run 'visudo' in st and check if it does the job. Easy
enough to check, isnt it?

For me it simply doesn't fill the terminal with the /etc/sudoers in
the editor instead it trying to fill after the current position of the
cursor as I move the cursor up or down and the screen scrolls in doing
so.