Re: [dev] [announce] wjt-0.1 - slider widget

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:39:11 +0100

Ian Remmler wrote:
> There's not much to see, really. I don't think a picture tells enough to
> justify adding to the repo. I'll likely flesh out the readme a bit. But it's
> easy to build and run to see what it does.

Heyho Ian,

I also think an image would be helpful but should not be added to the master
branch where your code is. You have two sane options: Add the image to your own
webspace instead of committing it to the repository. Or create a new orphan
branch `gh-pages`, where you can commit the image without cluttering up the
master branch.

--Markus