Re: [dev] Internet privacy/decentralisation projects

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:42:47 +0100

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 00:05:03 +0300
Alexander Krotov <ilabdsf_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Alexander,

> Also I don't understand what does "lambda users" mean.

a lambda user is a nameless user who only uses a given website once.
The name comes from the basis of what a "lambda function" is. It's an
anonymous closure. In this case, I assume Sylvain meant with lambda
users users in general who are not deeply involved with technology and
just go for the easiest way.I hope this helps.

Cheers

Laslo

--
Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>